The pressure reducing valve DM 152V
is a diaphragm-controlled, spring-loaded proportional valve that is primarily used for hygiene applications in the food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
The diaphragm is made of EPDM which renders it steamproof up to 180 °C. The valve cone is fitted with a soft seal.
No external sense line is required.
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Materials FDA and USP Class VI compliant
- Valve body without dead space
- Lift blocking for guaranteed open position of the cone (CIP/SIP)
- Leakage monitoring of the diaphragm through a control bore
- Surface finish medium-wetted Ra ≤ 0.76 µm and outside Ra ≤ 3.2 µm
- Clamping flanges DIN 32676
- Body with clamps
- Non rising adjusting screw
- Body made of stainless steel 1.4435
- Surface finish medium-wetted Ra ≤ 0.38 µm and outside Ra ≤ 0.76 µm (electropolished)
- Special connections: aseptic flange, screwed conduit or welding ends, other connections on request